UnityPoint Health - Des Moines
1200 Pleasant Street
Des Moines, Iowa, 50309
College Student Volunteer
Volunteers at Iowa Methodist, Blank Children's Hospital and Iowa Lutheran make a difference for our patients, families and staff. College students are on-boarded into our volunteer program three times per year - fall semester, spring semester and summer (must commit to 10 weeks during summer).
College students volunteering during the school year need to meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in college.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Willing to commit to volunteering for a minimum of 2 to 4 hours once per week.
- Must volunteer for two semesters (Example: summer and fall, fall and spring, spring and summer).
- Must complete an application, health screening and attend an orientation/placement meeting.
Upcoming Information Meetings at Iowa Methodist:
Our application process for summer 2013 is now closed. Thank you for your interest, and please check back for fall opportunities.