UnityPoint Health - Des Moines
1200 Pleasant Street
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
Contact a patient:
Visitors can be supportive and reassuring for patients. We are always pleased to have family members and friends visit, but appreciate your assistance with the following requests:
- Please wash your hands or use alcohol sanitizer before and after visiting.
- Short visits may be best so your loved one gets the rest they need. After 8 p.m., we ask that only immediate family members visit.
- If a late visit is needed after 8 p.m., please come through the emergency department entrance.
- Help to keep areas quiet.
- We ask for no more than two visitors at a time. Other family may go to the waiting areas.
- If you are not feeling well, or have been exposed to a contagious disease, please postpone your visit.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room for patient privacy when tests or procedures are taking place.